Hope you're hungry!
Starting August 17th, Taste of the World will host a Street Feast every Thursday night in Orinda, featuring yummy food trucks, live music, and cornhole. Trucks will fire up in the Orinda Community Center parking lot from 5 to 9 pm with tables and live music on the Library Plaza. Come sample delicacies from the following purveyors at the very first Street Feast!
- Copper Skillet on Wheels - all American fare
- Drewski’s Hot Rod Kitchen - hot sandwiches
- Southern Comfort Kitchen - cajun/creole cuisine
- Golden Gate Gyro - halal truck
- Street Steam Bunz - fresh, gourmet Asian food
- Got Italian Ice - gluten-free and dairy-free dessert
- The Guzzler Bar on Wheels - draft beer and wine
- Tunes by DJ Bizkit
Trucks and music will rotate every Thursday, but will always consist of 5-6 savory options, a dessert truck and The Guzzler pouring microbrews and wine on tap.
We are big fans of food trucks and the fun sense of community that a vibrant night market can create. We hope you'll join us and invite your friends from nearby communities. The city is piloting the program through October, at which point it will decide whether to make this an ongoing event.
See you at the Street Feast!